Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Absolutely do a fourth

Great stuff. I'd definitely do a fourth one if I were you. My favorite one in this was the Frogger sketch.

TheNightSantaWentCrazy TheNightSantaWentCrazy

EPIC

I absolutely loved it. The Madness part was genius, and I loved how you snuck in B in that one scene.

5'd, 10'd, Fav'd.

- ClockShowdown - - ClockShowdown -

One word.

EPIC

Ruined Ruined

Excellent!

I really enjoyed that! The voice acting could have been a little better at times, but the animation was terrific and the humor was spot-on. You get a 10/10 from me.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Well, the drawing was nice...

Personally, I didn't really care for it. Although the drawing was spectacular, the animation was severely lacking (especially Pikachu and Pichu's - they just slid along the floor), and the action was too slow-paced. Super Smash Bros. is a fast, action-packed game, this was way too slow to capture that. Try something more in the vein of Super Mario Bros. Z in the sequel.

Oh, and it needs music. A lot.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

This Flash is good and stuff.

Honestly, there's nothing I can say that hasn't been already said a million times before. This is flat out epic.

The animation is stunning, the music is perfect, the sound synchronizes seamlessly, the story is deep and interesting, oh, God, it's flawless! Can't wait for episode 7!